Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blake's Eagle Court of Honor

This is the long lost picture - See down below. I must learn how to edit better!



We went to Blake's Eagle Court of Honor February 28, 2009. I keep waiting for Karie to post some of the pictures but I don't see any so I will post a few. She can still post some others. We had a good time at the ceremony and then went back to their place for Pizza. His other grandparents were also there, and Byron and Anna and family. Later that night we played games. Some of you that played in the motel room at Grandma's funeral will remember the card game. What a time! We all had a great time. Thanks for putting up with us Karie and Brian.
Buy the way Brian did an outstanding job on the program - it was great!


"I think I am the most important person at this shindig!" says Trinity


"No, I think the whole thing is about me and my accomplishments." replies Blake. "But I will share with my cousin." Blake doing his Eagle Charge.



Karie trying to get the neckerchief slide on - maybe she should have practiced. Just kidding - you did a great job.




Blake all decked out as a new Eagle Scout. We are very proud on him and all the work he did. And for all those who helped him a big Thank You!!!





And then there was the important part - eating. Karie had a cake made with the scout emblem on it. It looked so good you hated to cut it. It must have been good because it all disappeared.



And according to Trinity it was really good - and I suddenly lost the picture. Oh well maybe I can put it somewhere else. I'm sure if you see it you will know what it is about.







"Oh no! The turkey is going to get me!"


This horse is sure fun to ride. I just hope Grandma doesn't knock me off it!
( Some of you will get the humor. When we were there for the pumpkin weigh off I was holding Cash on the horse while some pictures were being taken and let him slip off - some say I pushed him off because I wanted to ride.)








We had a great time and we proud of Blake getting his Eagle. We are proud to have three Eagle grandsons and look forward to having many more.

No comments: