Sunday, October 4, 2009

pics











Ryan and wendy took us to Texas Roadhouse for my birthday. Dont you just love little Carters smile. Also I don't want to hear any comments like..."when are you going to have a child..or do I need to show u how to use it" Jenny is still in school so when she gets out well get to it. Some of the other pics are when dad came down he washed my truck and I just thought it was a silly looking pic of the skinny man. The last one is of me demoing a old taco resturant that we are turning into a burger joint. In case some of you don't know I own a construction company as well a the landscaping one. Now I've comtributed to the family blog :) love ya all!!!




3 comments:

humming fun said...

It is always good to hear from you, see you.

Unknown said...

if you can't figure out how it is done, you do have a brother-in-law whose a doctor. He could explain it to you.

C&R Carter Family said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Ad hey that "old" man is pretty good looking. BTW wait till you see a picture of me and see how skinny I've got!